Welcome to our brand new website! Let us know if we got it right. Take this survey after your visit.
Exhibition GO Station Improvement
- Exhibition GO Station Improvement
We're Transforming Your Station!
Shovels are officially in the ground for the Ontario Line at Exhibition GO Station. This station will be a vital transit hub for Ontario Line, GO and TTC customers and is sure to be one of the most popular Ontario Line stations with 12,100 customers passing through during the busiest travel hour by 2041.
The west side of Platform 1 is narrower during construction
The west side of the north platform (Platform 1) is narrower for approximately six weeks due to construction.
Here is what you need to know:
- Please use extra care and spread out on Platform 1. A fence will separate the open portion of the platform from the closed construction area.
- Please follow directional signs on Platform 1.
- The shelter on the west side of Platform 1 will be removed. Please use the shelter further east on Platform 1.
- This adjustment is required while we prepare to shift tracks to align with new platforms in the future.
Elevators remain out of service:
- The elevators connecting the north and south platforms (Platform 1 and 4) are out of service.
- If you have accessibility needs, Dignity Transportation shuttle service is available to transport you between the north and south sides of the station.
- Please follow the signs to access the shuttle service. The shuttle will be located on Atlantic Avenue for access to Platform 1 (the north platform) and Manitoba Drive for access to Platform 4 (the south platform).
- To request Dignity Transportation shuttle service in advance, call GO Transit at 416-869-3200 or 1-888-438-6646 (toll free). Requests must be made 48 hours in advance of the time of travel.
- We expect the elevator upgrades to be complete and back in service later this spring.
How You'll Benefit
GO Expansion will increase the frequency and number of GO trains across the rail network, reduce congestion and connect a growing region with fast, reliable transit options to get you where you need to go. We’re preparing your station for GO Expansion by making it easier to access your station.
Here’s what we have planned for you, once preliminary work is complete:
- Temporary entrance building on the north side of the station including tunnel connection as well as an elevator and stairs to train platforms
- Permanent entrance and exit building at Atlantic Avenue
- Extended north and south platforms
- A temporary pedestrian bridge between the north and south sides of the station
- An upgraded elevator at the south side of the station
Updated May 3, 2023 | Renderings subject to change.