Welcome to our brand new website! Let us know if we got it right. Take this survey after your visit.
Guelph Central GO Station Improvements
- Guelph Central GO Station Improvements
We're Transforming Your Station!
We’re building a new south platform at your station to bring you faster and more frequent service in the future.
Starting Monday, January 23, the east end of the platform will reopen.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Starting Jan 23, you will be able to board the train anywhere on the platform.
- Access to the north bus bay will be available through the east end of the platform. Please use the designated crossing area.
- Some door restrictions are still in place when exiting the train. The two cars on the west end of 12-coach trains will not open at Guelph GO.
- Please be careful around construction areas and follow all directional signage.
Thank you for your patience as we work to improve your station.
How You’ll Benefit
GO Expansion will increase the frequency and number of GO trains across the rail network, reduce congestion and connect a growing region with fast, reliable transit options to get you where you need to go.
We’re preparing your station to accommodate more train service in the future by:
- Building a new south platform
- Modifying the current north platform to align with the south platform
- Upgrading the storm sewer systems
Updated February 21, 2023 | Renderings subject to change