Bradford GO construction map
To see current service information at this station, please click here.
Improvements are coming to your station! Construction has started and will continue until fall 2023. We’re updating access to the station, enhancing parking, updating amenities and upgrading the bus loop.
Here’s what you need to know:
A section of the main parking lot is closed so that we can upgrade electrical cables and improve the drainage system. This phase of work is expected to be completed by mid-September.
- Parking spaces outside of the construction area in the main lot will be available.
- Please give yourself extra time to park at the station and reach your platform
- Access to the station building and customer pick-up and drop-off area is not affected.
- Please use caution when walking or driving near construction areas. Follow directional signs.
- We will provide updates as we move through each phase of construction.
Due to the ongoing construction to upgrade the parking lot and amenities at your station, the number of available parking spots has temporarily been reduced until approximately mid-September. If you are unable to find an available parking spot, please consider using East Gwillimbury GO as an alternative.
Get a map and more information about East Gwillimbury GO.
How You'll Benefit
With the population of Simcoe County expected to grow by approximately 37 per cent by 2041, Metrolinx is committed to expanding GO service along the Barrie Line. These upgrades through GO Expansion will enhance and maintain the safety and accessibility of our existing stations.
Here is what we have planned for your station and the community:
- A traffic signal at the Dissette Street entrance to improve traffic flow
- New sidewalks that lead to the station from Dissette Street and Bridge Street
- Upgraded station lighting and CCTV
- Additional parking spaces and rehabilitation of the existing parking lot
- Upgraded storm water system and management
- Reconfigured bus loop with three new bus bays and a new heated shelter
Stay In The Know
We’ll keep you informed along the way. To have updates sent directly to you, here is what you can do:
Sign up for our On the GO email or text alerts
Updated August 23, 2022