Improvements are coming to your station! Construction has started and will continue until fall 2023. We’re updating access to the station, enhancing parking, updating amenities and upgrading the bus loop.
Bradford GO Construction Map
The project bringing upgrades to Bradford GO continues. Starting December 5, the main parking lot will be completely open with new paving and updated amenities and work will shift to the northeast parking lot.
Here’s what you need to know:
- With the main parking lot open, more than 330 parking spaces will be available.
- Accessible parking and carpool parking will be temporarily relocated from the northeast parking lot to the main lot.
- Preliminary work in the northeast lot is expected to be completed by the end of December 2022, at which time the lot will reopen.
- Additional work in the northeast lot will resume in the spring of 2023.
- Please use caution when walking or driving near and around the construction.
- Please follow directional signs.
The schedule may be adjusted due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
How You'll Benefit
With the population of Simcoe County expected to grow by approximately 37 per cent by 2041, Metrolinx is committed to expanding GO service along the Barrie Line. These upgrades through GO Expansion will enhance and maintain the safety and accessibility of our existing stations.
Here is what we have planned for your station and the community:
- A traffic signal at the Dissette Street entrance to improve traffic flow
- New sidewalks that lead to the station from Dissette Street and Bridge Street
- Upgraded station lighting and CCTV
- Additional parking spaces and rehabilitation of the existing parking lot
- Upgraded storm water system and management
- Reconfigured bus loop with three new bus bays and a new heated shelter
Stay In The Know
We’ll keep you informed along the way. To have updates sent directly to you, here is what you can do:
Sign up for our On the GO email or text alerts
Updated December 16, 2022