We are in the process of making upgrades at your station.
Here is what you need to know:
- The overflow parking lot near 4 Hill Street will close to store construction equipment. There is still ample parking within the main lot to consider.
- This will not change how you access the station.
- Please use caution when moving around construction areas.
Maple GO Construction Map
Work to reconfigure the bus loop has begun. Please watch for changes to the existing traffic configuration within the station parking lot. Please follow directional signs around the station and use the temporary pedestrian paths to safely access the station, train platform and bus loop. Some parking spaces have been taken up for construction and accessible parking spaces have moved a few meters north to accommodate this work.
Two pedestrian tunnels have already been installed, which is the first phase of implementing two-way, all day service to your station. The tunnels are ready to connect you to a second platform and track in the future – both needed for increased service.
There are lots of changes to get excited about! Here’s what’s coming to your station and the community:
- A new second track and platform to accommodate two-way, all-day service
- Better pedestrian and cyclist connectivity
- More parking
- New fencing and retaining wall
- New station stairs
- A new elevator
- An expanded bus loop and upgraded Kiss & Ride
Separate from this project, we will be building a grade separation at McNaughton Road. This means we will be separating the tracks from the road so traffic will no longer have to wait for a train to pass, which will be a major traffic and safety improvement when we increase GO train service.
We’re excited for the changes planned for Maple GO and we hope you are too! We’ll continue to update this page with renderings and status updates.
Stay In The Know
We’ll keep you informed along the way. To have updates sent directly to you, here is what you can do:
Sign up for our On the GO email or text alerts
Updated April 7, 2022 | Renderings subject to change.